- Occupation: Marketing Communications / Community Relations
- Location: Holley : New York : United States
About the Author
After working 25+ years in the corporate world, Theresa founded White Light Communications in 2003 with the purpose of using her vocation as a writer to improve the quality of life of others. She does this by engaging people and organizations with their communities.
- Learning about myself and my spirituality
- Hearing inspiring stories about the lives of others
- Browsing antique shops
- Attending small local theatre productions and musicals
- Going to concerts
- and more.
- I love to listen to a variety of music ranging from New Age, Classical, and Jazz to Soft Rock, Classic Rock, and Contemporary Country.
- Anything with a spiritual message. For example: “Story of a Soul” by St. Therese de Liseaux
- “Embraced by the Light” by Betty Eadie; “Five People You Meet in Heaven” and “Tuesdays with Morrie” by Mitch Albom; “Story of A Soul” by St. Therese de Lisieux; and “Everything Happens for a Reason” by Mira Kirshenbaum.